Friday, June 15, 2012

The Foo...

Let me just say I am a sucker for the Foo and am I LOVE with Dave Grohl among other gents in my life.

None the less, as I listen to their song I Should have known the lyrics are rather haunting and always give me something new to think about when I hear the song...  Not to mention I belt it out along w/ Dave in the car as  I drive down Pine St.

As I find this is the year of change, what is sung is applicable across the board of life.

" Lay your hands in mine, heal me one last time...Though I could not forgive you yet. no I cannot forgive you yet, you leave my heart in debt"

Think about the profound power of touch and someone taking your hand.  Have you ever felt it before, where it bowls you over?  Powerful stuff, especially if this is someone who can fill the hole in your soul.

Yup, I am done in!

No comments:

Post a Comment